Car Rams FBI Gate in Atlanta

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Reactions: Indus

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Heavy Metal to the rescue with that secondary pop-up barrier!

P.S. MTV bring back Headbangers ball!!

Reactions: tweaker2

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Probably a bad idea to try and get into a secure area. Good luck there bud.

It's getting to the point where the first question to ask these nutjobs is "Did Donald Trump telepathically tell you to do this?"
Padded cells are back in vogue. We just don't have enough of them.

Reactions: hal2kilo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
T
Heavy Metal to the rescue with that secondary pop-up barrier!

P.S. MTV bring back Headbangers ball!!

The techie in me is wondering how the detector in that barrier determines when that steel panel should be deployed. It's like it needs to analyze and decides to be deployed in fractions of a second, especially if the oncoming object is arriving at a high rate of speed.

As for the perp, well is it wrong to assume that he was wearing a MAGA hat while in the act? First thing came to my mind is these funny farm candidates are trying to get revenge for the FBI raid at Mar a Lago and how Trump obviously regards any organization that can easily pierce that sensitive verneer into his personal affairs is a threat to the hoax image of himself that he's built up over the decades. He's also pegged the media as an enemy because they too have the ability to expose Trump for the pathetic fraudster that he is.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
One of these times, the FBI will just give up and reinstate stinky as president...keep trying!

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I know every time I get an urge to take a drive somewhere new, FBI HQ is my 1st choice. I'm sure they're happy to have visitors. Getting in there ought to be a piece of cake.

Or not.

• Haha

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I’m going out in a limb with another prediction. The driver hasn't been identified. Ramming the barricade of the FBI building should have gotten you shot. I’m taking bets the perp is white.

I’m saying that because I remember this story. Police shot and killed this woman with a baby in the back seat. Turns out she was mentally ill.

We will see with a few days if I’m right

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
T

The techie in me is wondering how the detector in that barrier determines when that steel panel should be deployed. It's like it needs to analyze and decides to be deployed in fractions of a second, especially if the oncoming object is arriving at a high rate of speed.

As for the perp, well is it wrong to assume that he was wearing a MAGA hat while in the act? First thing came to my mind is these funny farm candidates are trying to get revenge for the FBI raid at Mar a Lago and how Trump obviously regards any organization that can easily pierce that sensitive verneer into his personal affairs is a threat to the hoax image of himself that he's built up over the decades. He's also pegged the media as an enemy because they too have the ability to expose Trump for the pathetic fraudster that he is.
It's called human hitting a switch. Having those, and mushrooms (posts the pop up), and nets that fly across and can stop a car going 55 mph, on the base I used to work at, they (guards) sometimes screw up. It sucks when they get stuck up also.

Reactions: tweaker2

96Firebird

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2010
The barricades at the DOJ office next to my fiance's apartment in DC are up all the time, and only lowered when a vehicle is arriving/exiting. I've only recalled seeing them move down, and are not very fast, but they might be faster at going up.

Fun times when there was a bomb threat at that building a few weeks ago and the road in front of the apartment was closed with a dozen police cars and K9 officers around. I just kept on working while checking out the window every now and then.

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
I am sure the person ramming the car into gate was a divinely ordained Trumpolinist determined to stop the Biden baby blood drinking (while alive of course) that is keeping him alive while Obama runs the country in the basement of the pizza parlor.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I assumed that there would be some explosive release of compressed air that would make them pop up in fractions of a second.
Or something like an explosive in an airbag, although that would be a one time use then replace.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I assumed that there would be some explosive release of compressed air that would make them pop up in fractions of a second.
Or something like an explosive in an airbag, although that would be a one time use then replace.
The flying net thing fits that bill.

Like this.

Last edited:

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I’m going out in a limb with another prediction. The driver hasn't been identified. Ramming the barricade of the FBI building should have gotten you shot. I’m taking bets the perp is white.

I’m saying that because I remember this story. Police shot and killed this woman with a baby in the back seat. Turns out she was mentally ill.

We will see with a few days if I’m right
He was white and he had a history of posting Q Anon and other conspiracy theories on social media. You can find his picture if you search Ervin Lee Boling Bakers Life Insurance.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He was white and he had a history of posting Q Anon and other conspiracy theories on social media. You can find his picture if you search Ervin Lee Boling Bakers Life Insurance.
I'm really good at this shit.

Feb 4, 2009
I read he was a decorated Navy Vet also.
This Q shit has or is clearly tailored to make people do dumb shit. I wonder what is behind it being spread so much.
Hmmm could it be an enemy of ours?

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
I have a coworker that has spouted at least some of the Q insanity before. I now only talk to him when work brings us together, and only about work-related stuff.

It's amazing that someone can believe that garbage and fully function--and as a data analyst no less...someone who relies on accurate factual data to remain employed. And obviously as this fbi gate-crasher demonstrates, many who believe do NOT "fully function". I don't know what the penalty will be for that charge, but I hope it was worth it, bud. You really moved the needle and showed "the man".

"insanity" is not hyperbole. It makes flat earther and new earth creationist beliefs look downright reasonable.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
I have a coworker that has spouted at least some of the Q insanity before. I now only talk to him when work brings us together, and only about work-related stuff.

It's amazing that someone can believe that garbage and fully function--and as a data analyst no less...someone who relies on accurate factual data to remain employed. And obviously as this fbi gate-crasher demonstrates, many who believe do NOT "fully function". I don't know what the penalty will be for that charge, but I hope it was worth it, bud. You really moved the needle and showed "the man".

"insanity" is not hyperbole. It makes flat earther and new earth creationist beliefs look downright reasonable.
What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.